How To Brush Your Teeth
1. Place your toothbrush against your gums at a 45-degree angle. Move the brush back and forth gently in short strokes, about as wide as each of your teeth. Your dentist or hygienist can show you how.
2. Brush the outer tooth surfaces.
3. Brush the inner tooth surfaces.
4. Brush the chewing surfaces.
5. Use the top part of the brush to clean the inside surface of the top and bottom front teeth. Use a gentle up-and-down motion.
6. Brush your tongue, which may help remove bacteria and freshen your breath.
Only gold members can continue reading. Log In