|SECTION I||GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF MOLARS|
OBJECTIVES FOR SECTIONS I, II, AND III
This section is designed to prepare the learner to perform the following:
- Describe the location of molars in the mouth.
- Describe the functions of molars.
- List class traits common to all molars.
- List arch traits that can be used to distinguish maxillary from mandibular molars.
- From a selection of all teeth, select and separate out all molars using class traits.
- Divide a selection of all molars into maxillary and mandibular using arch traits.
Study a cast of all permanent teeth, or Figure 5-1