3. Coat prepared tooth lightly with impression powder (blue antireflective contrast medium), ensuring all surfaces of prepared tooth and adjacent areas are coated.
4. Place optical scanner over prepared tooth. When scanner is in correct position and image quality is good, capture image and upload into computer.
1. Assess patient for type of fluoride to apply to tooth surface.
4. Place fluoride trays intraorally, squeezing trays around teeth to extrude material into interproximal surfaces.
1. Remove excessive amounts of saliva from mouth and tooth structure where fluoride varnish is to be placed.
2. Dip disposable applicator brush into fluoride varnish and paint varnish on facial and lingual surfaces of tooth according to manufacturer’s instructions.